8 Week Healthy Habits Adventure
This adventure is an online, app-driven, program designed to help you incorporate healthy choices into your daily life so they become habit. The goal is for you to work towards living a healthier, more balanced, and happier life. We will focus on healthy eating, exercise/movement, and your personal healthy habit goals.
Once you create healthy habits they are much easier to maintain. If weight loss or building muscle is a goal, that is absolutely accomplishable with this Adventure and I’m here to help keep you accountable, but keep in mind we are working to build sustainable habits to ensure any weight loss and muscle gain will be long term. The results may come a little slower than an extreme diet and workout program, but we will set up a plan that is much easier to stick with and therefore will have longer lasting results.
WHAT DOES THE 8 WEEK ADVENTURE INCLUDE:
- An APP to view workouts, track meals, talk to me, interact with others in the group, track progress and measurements, and more
- 1-on-1 Evaluation: Initial evaluation of your healthy habits, goal setting, and planning ahead for obstacles/triggers that stand in the way of you and your healthy habit goals
- Online Accountability Group: A Facebook group with past and present participants to ask questions, access materials, and let others know what you are doing.
- Kelli’s Support: accessibility to Kelli throughout via the app, email and phone
- Communication: easily done through the app and also, Weekly email to help re-strategize and overcome any obstacles you are facing
- Recipes: A long list of healthy and easy to make recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks; which you get to choose from every day
- Calendar: to print out so you can write in your meal plans, workout plans, shopping list, and other healthy habit goals to help keep you more accountable
- 12 Workout Videos: and suggestions on other workouts (ie. Walking, running, biking, etc) to do during the Adventure.
- Depending on your level you will do 1-3 videos per week and will repeat some or all within the 8 weeks.
- Round 2 participants get an additional 4 videos
- Tools: A plethora of other tools to utilize throughout that will: educate you on healthy habits; help you stay focused; keep you accountable; teach you how to prepare healthy meals; get tips on how to turn healthy choices into habits
- Meal Prep: guidance and support to help you prep each week
- Goals: Goal setting assistance
WHAT YOU NEED TO PURCHASE / DO:
- Dumbbells: a light, medium, & heavy set of dumbbells (ask me if you need guidance on weights).
- Food Scale (optional but recommended): can purchase cheaply on Amazon
- Be Ready: you’ve got this and I am here to help along the way.
- you will need to be sure to read through all provided materials
- do your best to stay on track
- carve time out of your week to do workouts
- give it your ALL
- shop and meal prep 1-2 days each week
Next Departure: March 11th
The Adventure hosts a maximum of 10 new adventurers to allow me to truly focus on each individual.
READY TO BEGIN? SIGN UP NOW!
WHAT PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING & ACCOMPLISHING:
“Everyone should go on this adventure, it’s so freaking awesome!!” – Nancy
“I’m hooked on this Healthy Habit Adventure. I’ve had a few inconsistent days due to friends in town, but this helps get me back on track. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.” – Nancy (again)
“My goals for next week: eliminate more negatives & add to the positive list. That is what I like about this program. I don’t feel like a failure because I didn’t stay within points or calories. I know what I need to fix and will try to make more changes.” – Kristen
“I had sick kids here this week. But I stuck to my meal plan, got in 2 videos, I only had 3-4 Halloween treats all week which is good for me! I even met the challenge of picking something decent out to eat for Friday lunch.” – Heather
“This week was a very rough emotionally for a number of reasons… so as reflect back my first reaction was say I completely missed the mark. Didn’t plan well, didn’t meal prep fully, and was off my workout schedule.
Then I realized all the things that did work… 6 healthy breakfasts, 5 healthy lunches and 4 healthier dinners. Workouts were lighter than I wanted but they were what I needed. My healthy habit that I learned ~ life is going to happen, the good & bad but I can make a choice to keep taking baby steps forward. Thanks to all of you encouragement!!” – Cindy